Small Update on the Berlon

I have a small update. I’ve been trying to figure out how to finish the shield. I wanted to put two “claws” on it and couldn’t figure out the best way to do it. Finally, I ended up layering some thick styrene strips, sanding at an angle, puttying, and sanding again. The results are satisfactory:

Now I’ve just got two pieces of the hip skirt to finish, a little touch-up paint, and then it’s off to decaling.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: